Invitation for Bids
Government of Nepal
Ministry of Physical Infrastructure and Transport
Department of Roads
First date of Publication: 20th December, 2014
Name of the Project: Supply, Delivery and Installation of Equipments &~~ ~~other accessories for ICT System
Notice No: DORMIS /05/071-72
Contract No. : DORMIS/3370124/071-72/08
- Department of Roads, Planning &~~ ~~Design Branch invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the procurement of Supply, Delivery and Installation of Equipments &~~ ~~other accessories for ICT System under National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures.
- Eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the office of Department of Roads, Planning &~~ ~~Design Branch, HMIS/ICT Unit, Babarmahal, Kathmandu, Tel: 4262693 Ext: 2122, 2263, 2264~ during office hours or may visit DOR website http://www.dor.gov.np ~~e-procurement section.
- Bidding documents in English may be purchased on or before 18th January, 2015 from Department of Roads, Planning &~~ Design Branch, HMIS/ ICT Unit, Babarmahal, Kathmandu by interested Bidders on the submission of a written application accompanied by a letter of Authority from the Principal/ Manufacturer to the address above  ~~and upon a payment of a nonrefundable fee as a cost of bidding document of Rs.3000/- .
- For the purpose of Bidders who choose to submit their bid electronically through e-procurement section of DOR'~~s web site http://www.dor.gov.np, the Bidders may either purchase the hard copy of bidding documents or may choose to download the necessary part of bidding document, prepare their bids and submit their electronic bids as specified in the Instructions to Bidders. In case the Bidder chooses to download and submit bid electronically, the Bidder shall be required to deposit the cost of bidding document in the Revenue Account as specified below and electronic scanned copy (pdf format) of the Bank deposit voucher shall also be submitted along with the electronic bid files.
~~Information to deposit the cost of bidding document in Bank:
Name of the Bank: Nepal Rastra Bank, Thapathali
Name of Office: Department of Roads
Office Code no.: 27-337-05
Office Account no.: Ka-1-1-999
Revenue (Rajaswa) Head no.: 14227
- Sealed Bids must be submitted to Department of Roads, Planning &~~ Design Branch, HMIS/ICT Unit, Babarmahal, Kathmandu on or before 12:00 hours on 19th January, 2015. Bids shall be valid for a period of 90 days counting from the day of bid opening. The bid must be accompanied by a bid security of amount  ~~NRs. 11,50,000.00, valid 30 days beyond Bid validity period [i.e. valid upto 19th May, 2015]. The format of the bid security (Bank Guarantee) should be in accordance with form of Bid Security included in the Bid Document.
- Bids received after the deadline of the submission will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders representatives who choose to attend at the address above at 13:00 Hours on 19th January, 2015.
- If the specified date for last date of document purchasing and submission/opening date falls on a Government holiday then, the same time of next working day shall be considered for such events. However, the date for Bid submission and opening shall be considered the next working day of last date of document purchasing. In such cases, the validity of bid security shall be considered from initially specified last date for Bid submission.
- The pre bid meeting will be organized on 12:00 hours on 11th January, 2014.
- Bids should comply in all respects with the Instruction to Bidder included in the Bid Document. Non compliance with this instruction shall result in disqualification.
- Bidder may withdraw or modify the bid through the same media in which the bid has been submitted. Non compliance to this, the request shall be rejected.
- The purchaser reserves the right to accept or reject, wholly or partly any or all the bids without assigning reason, whatsoever.
- For further query, please contact the address below.
Department of Roads, Planning and Design Branch, HMIS/ICT Unit
Babarmahal, Kathmandu, Nepal
Tel: 4262693 Ext: 2122, 2263,2264, Fax: ++977-1-4262993