Use of e-Procurement application is governed by the terms and conditions set out below. These terms and conditions are important for protection of both the bidder and buyer. Please, take time to read them carefully. By proceeding further you will be deemed to have accepted them.
- This website is hosted by Department of Roads as per prevalent Public Procurement Act, 2063 and Public Procurement Regulations, 2064 of the Government of Nepal and also as per published notice about e-procurement in Gazette of Government of Nepal dated BS 2064-8-24. When you use this site, you accept that the use of the site and any information on the site will be governed by the laws of Nepal.
- Department of Roads reserves the right to make changes to the information, design, and services provided in the e-procurement application without notice and without liability. Department of Roads reserves the right to add, amend or vary the terms of this agreement by publishing notice of such changes on its website and continued use of this service will signify your acceptance of such changes.
- In the event of uploading bid documents and other additional documents for the purpose of e-submission of bids the DoR takes no responsibility for the accuracy, veracity, and completeness of same and for any errors in the manner of its input.
- Bidding documents or other information provided in this site to facilitate the bidders but may not be amended, altered or modified in any way. Such documents on this site may not be reproduced without the consent of DoR or the owner/provider of the documentation concerned.
- The site will record all persons or legal entities downloading Bidding information/ documents and such person or legal entity accessing or using the site is deemed to consent to such recording.
- From time to time, emails from this site may be issued to the registered users for site-pertinent information and news about tender notices. However, trivial messages and emails on behalf of third parties will not be issued under any circumstances.